iphone - touchesBegan and other touch events not getting detected in UINavigationController -


In short, I want to detect a touch on the navigation controller title bar, but in fact in any touch having trouble!

Everything is done without IB, if it makes a difference.

My App Rep. The M file contains:

  MyViewController * viewController = [[MyViewController Alloc] init]; Navigation Controller = [[UINavigationController alloc] initWithRootViewController: viewController]; [Add window SUBEWview: Navigation controller. See];  

Some other subviews added in this window are ways that navigation overlay overlays not only leave the navigation bar visible.

MyViewController is a sub class of UIViewController and its M file contains:

  - (zero) touch touch: (NSSet *) touches the event: (UIEvent *) for event {(touch in touch with UIPT *) {NSLOG ( @ "Ended \ n"); }} - (zero) touches: (NSSET *) touches with the avant: (UITT * touches in touch) (NSG (@ "start \ n") for the event (UEVENT *); }}  

I did these tasks directly from the app rep I tried to put in the file, but the console remains blank.

What am I doing?

Good, for lack of a better idea, I added another subview for my app, color In a clear, programmable manner, the navigation bar used a custom class for that scene with title and related touch methods override. Works fine, but I still want to have a much more beautiful solution.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -