Process results of conditional split in SSIS -


I have a data flow task and I'm connected to the database through an OLE DB source component to extract data. This figure feeds in a conditional partition component to isolate the data based on a simple expression.

After evaluating this expression, the data will be from two places: Place A or Location B.

Okay, I have all this right and working properly. Once the data is split into two places, additional processing is to be done on the record.

Here's where I got stuck: I need the processing of records in A place to be before the record processing in LocationB.

Is there any way to prioritize the priority of which work? If not, what is the best way to handle it? I was thinking that I might need to write data back into the data and database in the database and create a new data flow work in the control flow, whose order should be presented with these records.

Any help is greatly appreciated!

I think you need the results of LocationA processing for LocationB processing? I do not have an implementation of this implementation which I can show you, but you can merge or join the result of LocationB processing, based on concept, but can not actually use output values. It will complete Location A to complete LocationB before LocationB runs.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -