Include a JSP in Lotus web page -


What is a way to include a jsp page (what it gives) in a command web page?

What did I want

& lt; Jsp: include url = "...." & gt;

is equal to

but

tag will return an HTML string to use the lotus side (if it is present on a "lotus tag") and used by Lotus

Please note that I do not know anything about Lotus, this inquiry is before developing a project, and I am on the JSP side :)

Lotus will need to call about 1 to 10 jsp files to make side pages We have got a technical problem at the moment. The first idea was to make an Ajax call by Lotus for each of the JSP parts, but since it should work without javascript, this is not a good choice.

From my "JSP developer perspective", I was telling Lotus Dev that "I just need my JSP where you need it" but it seems that it can not be done easily, So this question is why. I thought / still hope that Lotus Dev can use a simple technique that includes the reaction of the call inside my JSP phone

Any ideas?

Best regards,

Nils

Not even "Lotus Tag" Unfortunately, Domino is designed to include Lotus Notes data in web pages, but there is not a mechanism for easily incorporating content from other sources into your HTTP response stream.

You can get an HTML code created by JSP page in an Domino in the Domino, You can save the Notes document, and then create a page in Domino can use the data of the document. If the content does not change often, you may want to consider using it caching system.

Another idea that comes to mind, is to use IFrame in the outfiim from Domino, and includes the JSP page.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -