python - Online job-searching is tedious. Help me automate it -


Many job sites have broken the searches that do not let you lower the job level, even when they It is usually wrong, it is usually wrong. For this, you should be deployed through hundreds of postings that you can not apply before doing a relevant, highly miserable search, since I want to focus on writing cover letters, so I have a program to see a large number of postings. I want to write, and only protect the URL of those jobs that do not require years of experience.

I probably do not need help writing scraps to get HTML bodies of relevant job positions. This problem is precisely identifying the level of experience required for the job. This should not be very difficult because the job post is usually very clear about this ("It should be experienced in 5 years ..."), but there may be some problems with a much simpler solution.

In my case, I'm looking for entry level status. Often they are not called "entry-level", but the inclusion of words probably meant that job should be saved.

Next, I can safely exclude a job that says it has a "5 years" experience, to exclude a regex / jobs like / \ d \ syears But then, I realized that some jobs say that they will experience 0-2 years, boycott matches regex, but there is clearly a job that I want to see. Hmmm, I can handle it with another reggae. But some say "less than 2 years" or "less than 2 years" can handle that, but I wonder what I am thinking, and thinking about other patterns except for other jobs. If someone is one, then it brings me, this is a good way to find.

I want to reduce the false negative rate and it looks like saving all the jobs, as if they probably are not many years of experience, what is required is anything / [3- 9] \ syears | 1 \ d \ matches syears / seems appropriate? Or is there a better way?

Edit: This is a similar but difficult problem, which may be more useful to solve. There are many jobs that just require "engineering degree" because you have to understand some technical things. But with the discovery of "engineering" you get thousands of jobs, most are irrelevant.

How can I fix this? Well, this answer probably would not be useful - I would say that the front of the front. But, in my opinion, just to think about this kind of problem, the work I have done is enough to hire you at those places. My suggestion? Contact the recruitment manager in any posting, which is of interest to you, tell them what you're doing, tell them how to codify and how you have coded so far, and help you to use those patterns while writing your ads. Ask for.

If I am on receipt of this letter, then I think that I should invite the person for an interview.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -