Whats the best way to backup a MySQL table without file privileges and command line access? -


Im not on a great shared hosting plan I can not get file privileges for mysql, so I do not select it in outfile And I do not have command line access, so I can not use mysqldump, what can I do to get a decent table backup?

You say that you can not reach the command line, I think that means you mean "server But what about the customer?

With the client, you can still call mysqldump to dump your server locally with the '-H' switch, can not you?

  mysqldump -ufoo-pbar -hourserver Schema table  

This should work if your server is not limited to the local host and you have the right account Is defined.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -