Allow users to enter a variable length list of items in asp.net form -


I need to enter a variable length list of objects to my users that looks like a grid view (or a series) Standard text boxes are vertical). Each item can be a few letters or a few hundred letters long, and I just want them to enter a "sentence", and then tab in the next line, and always go down the list to create another blank one Are there.

I do not want to save any data in my SQL Server DB unless it lists the full list and then click on the "Save All" button.

When they press the "Save All" button, they will be given a preview screen where the data will be presented as a standard HTML command list.

If they are confirmed / saved, then each row of the grid will be saved as a separate line in my SQL Server database (remember the order with an order).

What would be the best way to use ASP.Net (or Jquery / Javascript) UI controls in this situation? (I.e. just for the data entry part - the rest I had).

It looks as if you are looking for something similar to this:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -