cocoa touch - How to use UIWebView to get scrolling text? -


In my iPhone application I need a scrolling text. I had text that was displayed and scrolled up and down But I did not get the customized text. I mean that all the text is of the same font should I have some different font size text. I am using UITextView but UITextView does not support customized text in it.

How can I do scrolling text that has different font sizes I have read to use UIWebView for it. But, I did not understand how to use it. There is no edit of any URL in the text. (This requires just static text to read). How can I do this?

Thank you. UIWebView is a UI class that shows HTML pages. You will need to create an HTML page, optionally.

It will have to decorate it with some CSS, and load it into UIWebView.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -