How to drag and scroll in a div with jQuery -


I have been looking around for some time, but there is no way to combine these elements:

I want with 1 line of an element with a 100% width. I need to scroll through this div, like:

then a secret overflow and so on

But now when I leave mouse click, Want to easily, so it will be like a type of sweep. So when I pull the screen from left to right and release the mouse, it will move forward for 1 second and the linear will slow down. Hmm, am I understanding?

Does anyone know any script or some tips that keep me back on track?

don

answerscosol a drag and scroll library I wrote that:

GitHub:
GitHub Hosted Demos:
Demo and Blog Post:

It is different from other libraries, this 1) It understands that if you want to select text instead of scrolling, note it (note that it is not possible to select text in it), and 2) it is not needed, or almost not, configuration.

When you release the mouse, the euclassol closes (in the reply given above, like the dragcrollable).


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -