iphone - Calculate the contentsize of scrollview -


I see table view as a detailed view of cell, there are several views on detailed views like labels, buttons, etc. I am making it through the builder. What I am building through the interface builder is stable I am putting everything at the height of 480.

On my expanded view, a label is dynamic text that can extend to any length. The problem is that I need to set the content size of ScrollView for which I want its height

Try to use ScrollAllows Contact Size. It worked for me and I had the same problem with control using dynamic content.

  // Calculate Scroll View Size Float Size Offcontent = 0; Int i; (I = 0; i & lt; [myScrollView.subviews count]; i ++) {UIView * view = [myScrollView.subviews ObjectAntIndex: i]; SizeOfContent + = view.frame.size.height; } // Set the size of the content for the scroll view myScrollView.contentSize = CGSizeMake (myScrollView.frame.size.width, sizeOfContent);  

To do this, I do this in the controller in a method called viewWillAppear which holds scrollableview.

Hope this will solve your problem.

// hannes


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -