msbuild - TFS 2010 - Deploy to Multiple Servers After Build -


I have configured TFS 2010 to build one and used MSBuild logic, this is a server without any issue Has deployed for.

  / p: DeployOnBuild = true / p: configuration = development / p: DeployTarget = MSDeployPublish / p: MSDeployPublishMethod = RemoteAgent / p: MsDeployServiceUrl = http: // to & lt; Insert & gt; / Msdeployagentservice / p: user name = & lt; Insert & gt; / P: Password = & lt; Insert & gt;  

However, now I am at that point where I want to deploy on many machines after a build. I'm not sure if someone was not in the system to do this, or should I implement a process to start a batch file that makes this deployment a sync after? I was hoping to keep things clean and tidy.

For example, I can have two construct definitions, one for each server, but it sounds silly. I was just hoping to fail to produce the swoop without optimizing out too many in both one server. TFS 2010 You can customize your building process by using the Build Building Practical Template.

post postprint , This is a very rich way of configuring your build process. Is this a specific reason why you are not using it?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -