.net - Automating Internet Explorer w/o ActiveX -


I'm automating some tests against web applications using Python and COM. My script sends a click to the browser and verifies the results to emulate user behavior. I am trying to figure out that .net to get out of Python will be of great benefit to me. I am very much interested in C # as development language. I have tried some existing tools like WatiN but use in the target web site The ActiveX controllers made do not play well with them I believe this is because the ActiveX controller is written incorrectly, but I have no control over it.

Does NET mean interactive with MSI, which is not active X or COM?

I'm afraid that when you join ActiveX, you've been screwed.
I did some automation with powers through com, and WatiN with C # (who said that I can not test the functional system through MSVS unit tests: P), but I always have problems with ActiveX Were there I also tried some other tests like that QuickTestPro, but still ActiveX was a pain. The problem was that in the system I was testing that there was an ActiveX that was downloading some data in the background and displaying it in the page

When I was using the HP Display Center, there could have been some behavior, but this was when I was actually hearing less on the communication protocol. In the end it was useless because it would need to smell and inject the network traffic.

A work that will work is software based on recognizing graphic areas, but I usually have limited belief in testing software which is based on any type of OCR or screen coordinates.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -