numpy - displaying a colored 2d array in matplotlib in Python -


I want to plot 2-D matrix from numpy as a color matrix in Matplotlib. I have 9-B-9 array:

  my_array = diag (wal (9)) # conspiracy gangster pcolor (my_array)  

I To have a certain color, want to set the first three elements of the diagonal, the next three have a different color, and the last three different colors I want to specify the color by the hex code string, such as "#FF8C00" how can I do this Am I

Also, how can I set the color of 0-valuable elements for pcolor?

To put the elements in different colors, give them different values:

Imported listed matplotlib.colors from
  Articles, Noon Serial = Listed columns (['# E0E0E0', '# FF8C00', '# 8c00FF', '# 00FF8C']) Panic (my_array , Cmap = cmap, norm = noNorm ())  

ideal = any () logic matrix avoids any scaling of values, so that in the list The first Color, 1 second, etc.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -