python - Django: how to create sites dynamically? -


I need to create an application for the company where I can create the site dynamically, for example, The administrator interface (Django's admin sufficient) is required where I can set up a new site and add some settings to it. Every site should have a domain (domain can be manually added to Apache cone, but if DJGongo can handle it too well). Every site should be independent of others, I mean, I should not be able to see the data content of other sites, but I can share the same application / model.

I have seen Django's blog framework, but I'm not sure it is possible to implement this way.

Should I use the sites framework or create a new app that can handle the site better? What do you think?

After

the server can not

what the Django site settings will do, but according to the site domain name you It is necessary that you are using a server like Apache, NGNX etc.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -