ruby on rails - An affordable way to use multiple Delayed::Job queues -


I have a railway app that requires the process of multiple background jobs together: 5- Anytime anywhere from 6 to 50-60 at one time, my app is running in Heroku, which charges $ .05 / hour per employee, whether the employee is using a CPU or memory. It costs me a bottle every month ... $ 1200 / mo What is a host that will allow me to do what is doing to make me affordable?

The way to go to my own server was I was paying $ 300 / month for a machine I can run 40 workers easily, the negative side has to learn about server administration, but it is not very bad.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -