tsql - SQL Server 2005 Reporting Services: How to count rows that are not null? Any hints for calculating totals? -


Using Reporting Services in SQL Server 2005: Is there a way to count only those records? That which is not zero; Is "COUNTA" similar in Excel? I think that this will be a very easy process, but whatever I have tried, it has worked. For example, I've tried to use the following expression for "full", which is a column I'm trying to count: = count (IIF (Fields! Completed.Value = "END")) However , This "wrong number logic" error will be the value of "end" or "zero" will be zero.

If needed , I can try to work it in my SQL query, but the query is already incredibly complex.

In addition to this, I get very little documentation about how to calculate the total report, and how to total from the groups. Will there be any recommendations to use as a reference?

Update: On next inspection , expression = SUM (IIF (IsNothing (Fields! Completed.Value), 0, 1)) Does the actual number of records actually return I have mistakenly thought that the report receives the value of records in the actual value report for a price with "end". Since the Report Group on "Complete", "End" only appears once in the report for each unique ID (since it has been completed). So do I really need to count based on subtotals? If this is also possible.

  = SUM (IIF (ezining (fields; full value), 0,1) )  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -