Twitter Follow Link -


How do I create a link that will automatically follow a certain Twitter user if they are logged in or send them Are Twitter to enter if they are not? I came to know how to do it before month or 2, but it can not be found again, I think it is something like a link or a form post such as twitter.com/[user] / follow.

I have seen the API, but I need to authenticate the user on my own site, and I do not want to deal with it, I just want to prove them directly on Twitter and not worry about it. Please. The way I found it was nice and simple and I want to find it again.

Use Twitter New.

For example:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -