wcf - Dynamic URL for Service Reference in visual Studio 2010 -


I am writing a Silverlight 3 app, this service is a service to connect to a SharePoint site using Stockpoint lists Uses the reference. Web service

Now I want to install my server on different servers, and I want my app to use the server's YB service on which it is installed (without me Specify). In VS 2005, we used to specify "dynamic" for webservice, how can I do this in Visual Studio 2010 (service reference)? There is no "dynamic" property for service reference.

Thanks,

You can use the class to complete it Because you can specify the last point during the factory construction.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -