xcode - Java not working on MacOS X Leopard -


I'm running leopard, xcode 3.1.3. When I type "java" on the command line, I get this:

  dyld: The entered library could not be loaded: /usr/lib/libSaturnFE.dylib trace / bpt net  

What did I do? I had some settings with Saturn some time ago, but I did not know that it was about to screw my machine. I'm sure that when I first installed the xcode, it was working.

I think I could install a different Java SDK compared to what Xcode came with? I can not find an upgrade path for Xcode for which I do not need to upgrade Snow Leopard. I do not feel like upgrading Snow Leopard just because I do not have a good disk backup.

Edit: At least if someone can tell me in a resource or a Mac forum, I can ask this question that it will be really helpful.

I understood that I had forgotten that I left it in my .profile:

  export DYLD_INSERT_LIBRARIES = / usr / lib / libSaturnFE.dylib export DYLD_FORCE_FLAT_NAMESPACE = 1  

The first two variables were generating a runtime override of a system call or something That was what Java was messing up.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -