app store - "The item you tried to buy is no longer available" storekit error in iphone sdk -


I am trying to use StoreKit API in iPhone for OS3.0 in app purchases. However, I'm having the following error while trying to buy something in SANDBOX environment.

The item you tried to buy is no longer available [Environment: Sandbox]

The code here I use to pay:

  SKPayment * Payments = [Product Identifier with SK payment payment: model.productId]; [[SKPMentQueue Default Qu] Ad Payments: Payment];  

I have also inquired about the storekit for the list of available products and it seems that I return the same product identifier which I am now using to buy items.

I have all the product setups in iTunes Connect and have created a test user. Before debugging the app, I signed out of the store in the settings menu and entered my test account and password when debugging my own app.

What's going on here?

Yes, it appears that apple problem was working perfectly on my sandbox app yesterday. not today.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -