BitBucket Wiki: Create a hierarchy structure? -


I want to create a hierarchy in my wiki like:

  normal FooPages Foo1 Foo2 Foo3 ODP Bar Falcon  

I would like to create these pages, and & lt; & Lt; Toc & gt; & Gt; would like to use content macros.

How can I do this? Do I need to edit clone and wiki on my machine, or can I do this via web interface?

You can (partially) do this, & lt; & Lt; Toc / & gt; & Gt; By using this, there will be a TOC for all the headers in files in the root directory. This will not list the header in the file in the sub directory, though. You can also go to & lt; & Lt; Toc FooPages / & gt; & Gt; etc. can also do this.

You can do this on your web interface and locally on your machine.

I gave some TOC examples on this Bitbucket wiki page. You can see the markup there.

Make sure you balance the same mark on the header; Use == H2 == instead of == H2 . Both are valid, but at this time, the latter will be & lt; & Lt; Toc & gt; & Gt; Not recognized by the macro.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -