flash - As3 City Simulation Game Engine -


I am planning to create a Flash AS3 game that is similar to SIMCT or something like Facebook game

Any good AS3 game engine ?? I am not planning to create multiplayer games, only a single player, and the player can load and save the city. The player has to meet a certain objective (like 20 years) within a time limit. Apart from this, each building has different sizes (like 1x2, 2x2) so that the engine should know which tile has been captured. The map will have 10x10 size, so I do not have to worry about performance.

I have seen Fluxel but the game gallery does not look so promising. Any suggestions on flashpunk and pushbutton looks interesting?

If you really want to make this game bigger, then I will give you the top of your own Engine.
'Game' is not so specific, so we can create a game engine like Fluxel.

I will see it / it is a good Iometric library for 3.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -