html - Absolute positioned div jumps outside containing div in IE7 -


There is a problem with some performance issues in IE 7.

First of all, my large text headers also display in the far off Internet Explorer (all pages), secondly, my details on my portfolio pages end with their respective divisions.

Works great on FF / Chrome / Opera / Safari! You will see what I mean: (I have used a little bit, so I do not see questions from my mouth when someone visits my website).

I have not googled extensively that the problem is number 2 overflow problem, or there is a full bug situation in IE.

Here the center has CSS with jumbo-text title for omelet

  column 1 {padding: 103px 10px 10px10px; Swim left; Width: 500px; Margin: 0; }  

and for details div on the portfolio page

  .porttxtbox {text-align: right; Background-image: url (image / porttact bg ..png); Bottom: 0; Status: Completed; Width: 100%; Padding: 0 pixels; Margin: 0 px; }  

and its container divas

  .portimgbox {padding: 0px; Margin: 0 px; Height: 250px; Width: 480px; Status: Relative; Limit: 5px solid #EAEAAA;  

Thanks advance!

Edit: Now that I've noticed, this column is not just my Jumbo page title in column 1, all my columns are about 6 or 7 pixels higher than they are in WebKit / Lizard Browser Even thoughts?

title margin

Try it with

& lt; Meta http-equiv = "X-UA-Compatible" content = "IE = EmulateIE7" />

attribute with line-height & lt; P & gt; & Lt; / P & gt; Tag can not be properly rendered in 7 or lower version

Deleting or changing the tag div can solve the problem, if the problem persists then you use gif spacer Can work .. alway: p

full position

ops .. I forgot Porttxtbox left: 0;

It is better to specify the rule to type the left: 0; Status: Absolute, so a browser can view some browsers, IE7 or lower version.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -