iphone - loading and formatting the rtf file in UIWebView -


I am trying to load the content of an RTF file in UIWebView. I have been successful in loading the content, but it is incompatible. The fonts are very large and there is no format in it, it displays the color of the RTF content, but not the font or size. So what should I do now. Is there any other way to load RTF and format it? I load the RTF in the following way:

  NSString * path = [[NSBundle main bundle] pathForResource: @ "Home" type: @ "RTF"]; Ns URL * url = [NSUr file URL with path: path]; NSURLRequest * req = [NSURLRequest request with url: url]; [Menuweb load request: request];  

So what should I do now?

Instead of using HTML, this is the only way you want control.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -