java - JSF2 set a UISelectItem to not render. With a custom MenuRenderer -


I have a managed vane that contains a collection of UISelectItem instances. How can I tell an example to render? selectitem.setRendered (incorrect) set still renderes to that item ... I want to manipulate UiSelectItem frequency.

So basically I have a h: selectOneMenu which is populated by this collection by f: selectItems . But I do not want to show some of these items.

Thanks

Update: It seems that the provided field is inherited by the UICP Portable but it does not have any functionality. Trying to combine the custom menu renderer with an extended UISelectitem that has a disabled field.

I know this is not a direct answer to your question, but perhaps disabling the item for you will suffice? It seems that you could (I have not tried to do this):

  & lt; F: selectItem item is disabled = "true" ... />  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -