SVN - Skipped paths -


I got a message when I started an SVN UP:

  dropped 'trunk / Script /accountability_survey_report.php '1585 on amendment. Summary of conflict: paths omitted: 1  

I am trying to understand what it means and how to solve it. I tried to delete the file and then only SVN again, but I get the following:

  restoration 'trunk / script / accountability_survey_report.php' left trunk / script / accountability_safety_report.fp ' Revised 1585. Summary of conflicts: Paths omitted: 1  

Any help is appreciated.

I have seen the message "path left" when I merged the copy of the work last and Then it was returned then the file is added to the first merge, but when you do not take a working copy back, the second merge tries to add the file, but it stops because the file already exists.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -