undefined BIO_new_socket function in OpenSSL library -


I have the following problem with some problems (yes, I know that this is a bad document, One of my project codes (written in o, tested on OS X and in Ubuntu):

Undefined symbols:
"_BIO_new_socket", referenced from : _main in ccG3cvyw.o ld: symbol (s) not found collect2: ld 1 exit status

I have problems with SSL library Actually, because I forgot to link my program to openssl libraries, the above undefined still stands.

My compile line is:

GCC-O test_app test_app.c -lssl

version I use: (GCC ) 4.2.1 OpenSSL 0.9.8 L5 November 2009

I'm sure this is a (linked) library problem, because SSL function works SSL_set_bio () as it does not produce A build error).

Any clue has been highly appreciated :)

  • Chuck

The library I was looking for was crypto. D'oh! Solution: add-lcrypto to gcc line


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -