version control - How to "revert" unchanged files with mercurial? -


I have installed Windows 7 on my computer, and I have to change all the permissions / ownership - which apparently But "All touched" files, and now everything seems "modified" (when I do "Hg status"), but only a few files have a real change.

Can I run an order so that I return "" or "Back to all the files" which do not have any real change (i.e. the text is unchanged even if the file attributes have changed).

Added:

I upgraded from WinXP to Win7; I did not really do anything "duplication", the repository was the same on disk .... After the upgrade, I did not have access to some files, I needed to "take ownership" to gain access (in some way the user rights were not well protected). Here's what I get:

  $ hg stat ../../test/acceptance/spidermonkey/js1_5/String/regress-179068.as M $ Hg diff ../../ Test / accept / spiderman / js1_5 / string / regress 179068.s  

I think You have failed to copy the repository .hg correctly. Nothing is worth $ sudo chown bin primes.py $ # no, chown didn

  $ hg stat primes.py # nothing, $ $ touch primes.py $ hg stat # / P> 

Added : Open, output to HG Verify and hg summary probably will be useful to you (and post it here If you are still astonished). I'm scared for your repository and hope you have backups (or are lucky and actually need "tip" only)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -