c# - Compile error: 'The type or namespace name 'Runtime' does not exist in the namespace 'MyAppNamespace.System' (are you missing an assembly reference?)' -


I am writing a WPF client which uses services from ASP Web Service (VS 02010, NAT 4.0). It was working fine till yesterday when I suddenly got the compiler error above. Double-clicking on the error takes me to reference.c and anything written on it is:

(The 'runtime' object is highlighted as not in MyAppNameSpace.)

I have tried to googling it and adding service context and adding assemby reference again, but nothing else I'm completely trapped Reference.cs have been automatically generated and I still have to be VS2010 It's relatively new, so I'm not sure where to go with this.

Can anyone point me in the right direction by expecting ...?

I had the same problem after a few hours trying to solve it, I realized that my There was a class in the library called the system. What a cock


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -