c# - Practical differences between using TPL and Async Pattern -


I am using any kind of methods to deal with long lasting tasks.

Using each of these can be accomplished, but I want to tell about what I want to do.

I have a set of HTTP-related methods, retrieving some pieces of information. It is a part of the larger system inside a long-running service (hence it is not a few, throw-away codes sometimes).

Generally, which approach is better, according to the incubator and maintenance: when the data is prepared with the use of the initial / end / uninterrupted callback mechanism, or firing events inside the work

I hope I am clear enough .. I

thanks

, using the EventArgs classes derived for each object.

Class = " Post-text "itemprop =" text ">

Using TPL Tasks in general is very easy. In your case, make them using the factory and langering options.

I am not sure about the events though. Why is there no loop or some similar process in request / rprocation? You are already on a thread.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -