firefox - html5media library doesn't work on FF 3.6.3 -


Am I facing only one problem? I'm using it and they are not in plays in Firefox 3.6.3, although it plays on the latest Safari, Chrome, Opera, and IE. At FF 3.6.3, it shows video and audio with them bigger than X. I am using this library on my site and have considered this issue too. I do not see any errors in the error console.

My guess is that the video of the Ogg version (version of Firefox used) was not correctly encoded. (Or at least Firefox is not in a recognized way), so when Firefox goes to run it, it fails. It works in other browsers because they use the mp4 format, which is correctly encoded. My HTML5 video playback on Firefox 3.6.3, so I believe this is a bug in Firefox. What are you using to encode the Ogavi format of the video on your site?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -