html - Can i set two different kind of actions on one form? -


O People - I'm building a web site. In it, there is a page on which I have a form, so I want to do two things on it on the same data.

1) It should be stored in the database. 2) He should send the form data to an email account.

I know that I can do this if I use php of the "mail" function and on the same php file, I can store it but I do not want my mail to go spam. [If I use the mail function then my mail users are going to email as spam]

There is no way I can perform two different actions on the same form data .
And what is another way to do this?

btw i am using Drupal-6.

Thanks in advance


nits.



Edit:
I do not want my mail to go in the form of spam.
I am sending mail using this kind of code ....

  & lt; Form action = "http://www.bluehost.com/bluemail" enctype = "multipart / form-data" method = "post" & gt; Name: & lt; Input type = "text" readable value = "me" & gt; & Lt; Br> Email ID: & lt; Input type = "text" id = "email" name = "mailform" & gt; & Lt; Br> Query: & lt; Textarea name = "comments" id = "comments" rows = "5" cols = "19" & gt; & Lt; / Textarea & gt; & Lt; Input type = "hidden" name = "sendmail" value = "admin@example.com" & gt; & Lt; Br> & Lt; Input type = "submit" value = "thank you" & gt; & Lt; / Form & gt;  

Now my mail is not going to spam.
Now what I would like to do is .... I want to send mails and store information in the database as well. This is probably caused by smtp, which is used by php mail or address of senders.

Try with another mailer library where you can further customize (eg use another SMTP server)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -