java - Changing the direction of a Combo box dropdown in SWT -


I am creating an eclipse plugin in SWT, and I have the following problem: one of my fields is a combo box, and in some cases there may be quite a long item in the form of selection options. My plugin runs on the right side of the screen, so when you use a combo box, the right edge of the combo box is gone. So, my question is: Is there any way to change the alignment of the dropdown in relation to the combo control? It seems that it is being permanently left-aligned ... and I am sure that you can change the direction in swing (though I have seen that it is the only place that is in the Substance UI demo. Combo box North, South East, and West Floydide Guidelines in the tab ... for my application, I want something like a flyout flyout)

Note: Setting the actual text limit Last-Mam Class-case option; This will be quite a bit of an idea for the speed of the text to be dynamically set (because the widget's view can be resized).

Here one (sorry, I do not have only one link and no image :( ... I need some more rep: p)

On the left side of the line: Appropriate Width - The view is enough for the combo dropdown to display all the text; you can see the scrollbar on the right.

On the right side of the line: Too small - here, the size of the scene has been changed , And combo dropdown scrollbar (as well as some text) on the right side of the screen I always have extra screen space available on the left screen (because it is always on the right hand side of the screen), but the combo dropdown always appears on the lower right.

Hopefully this is quite It is obvious.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -