large databases in sqlite - file size considerations? -


I am using a sqlite db which is very convenient and meets all my requirements at this point.

Currently my DB size is 50 MB, but now I need to add a new table which will store large text blobs, which will be able to reach DB5 GB the following year.

Will a 5 GB DB be able to handle the size? Any warnings in comparison with Isql,

I am not a huge expert on the database, but most DB The related work I used to have used SQLite In my experience, making the database bigger, in itself should not take large performance hits. Naturally you will have more data, so be prepared to spend more time asking it!

Consider this thought experiment: You have a table called mydata , which you use in DB all the time. Now, you add an unrelated table other data for mydata does not depend on information in your query other data . Even if you press the GBS data in other data , then you will not be impacted by any actual performance in using mydata .

AFAIK, architecture supports this claim of SQLite.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -