Oracle Connection exception via JDBC -


I have installed Oracle 11 GR2 on my machine, now when I try to connect the IP address as 'localhost' or '' 127.0.0.1 'is not a problem, but when I' 192.168. 1.6 'I use the IP address of the machine if it throws an exception: Exception: Then the network adapter could not establish the connection.

I get DHCP from the adapter and my machine IP before installing MS Loopback. Do I need to configure any setting oracle config or what am I missing here?

This is a network issue. Possibly the firewall, router, or proxy in the line is not properly configured to forward the desired port.

No programming problem.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -