Uploading Photos without album-id using facebook-graph-api -


When I use the Facebook graph AP to upload a photo, it seems that I have to decide Which photo album is uploading When using the old graph API, if I have not specified an album, then an album specifying my app will be created by the user and the photo will be uploaded there. (I.e. the 'super app photo').

Can I do this same behavior with the graph API (without a new album without my album being created to create a new album)? Or, can I use the graph-api to upload a photo after authenticating through the oauth2.0 flow?

Graph API is the same behavior. They make albums on the app's name.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -