Compact Framework Remote Performance Monitor Error connecting to a device -


I'm trying to make a memory profile on the .Net CF app. Originally it was compiled in 2.0, but I changed it to 3.5 so that I could use 3.5 CF power tools Remote peg mon. I'm getting the following error message when trying to connect:

ActiveSync Device: Transport Incompatible.

I am connecting via DMA through ActiveSync, am I doing something differently?

RPM does not work with emulator before CP 3.5 SP1, so if you target the emulator Make sure (you think) make sure that you have the latest version of RPM and manually deployed RPM bits in the amplifier.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -