core data - Why doesn't the undo/redo panel appear when I start a shake gesture in iPhone Simulator? -


I have created an NSUndoManager for the managed data object of core data, like this:

  NSUNDO MANAGER * ONDO MANAGER = [[NSUNDO MANAGER ALLOCK] INIT]; [Undo manager setvelloundou: 10]; [ManagedObjectContextSetendo Manager: Undo Manager]; [Ando manager release];  

In the App Representative where the default launching method has been called, I did this:

  application.applicationSupportsShakeToEdit = YES;  

When I'm making a shake gesture in the iPhone simulator (from the menu), I'm never getting the panel back / again. Do I have to undo / re-enable the information in the application file elsewhere?

As Lucia said, you have asked this question back before March.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -