How to include custom files in Doxygen -


I would like to add custom (non-project) files to create some additional pages.

I'm actually (in fact) unsure how to file this file and how their content should be formatted.

Before I got the answer I was searching a lot, so I thought it was good to share Will happen!

According to this article I finally found that: dox extension should block the C-style comment in its contents:

< Pre> / *! \ Page My test page content ... more content * /

Make sure that your custom files are placed in a directory that is included in the setting or in the current directory if the INPUT is empty Excluded, so these files can be found.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -