javascript - jQuery code works in Firebug, but not on its own -


I still have a problem with the brain "I" with "feedback" I am trying to change. I have a simple script that should do it, though it does not work. The link does not change, however, firebug does not show any error and when I run the code in the Firebug console, it works as I want. Why is it not at work? Someone has a solution, I am on the edge of my mind with this.

  (function ($) {$ (document) .ready (function () {$ ("a [href $ (= 'response']"). Each (function () {$ (This) .attr ("href", $ (this) .attr ('href'). ("Feedback", "comments"));});});}) (JQuery.noConflict ()); Thank you very much, I know it may be a pain to test but I'm really grateful.   

You are using $ (document) instead of $ (.doc) .load () .ready () .

  (function ($) {// --------------- v $ (document) .load (function () {$ ("a [href $ = (" response ")"). (Work () {$ (this) .attr ("href", $ (this) .attr ('href'). ("Feedback", "comments"));}};});}) NoConflict ());  

Comments

  1. टेक्स्ट-डेकोरेशन कोई भी एंकर html कोड नहीं गया
    text-decoration none visited anchor

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -