mercurial - create hgrc file to work on all paths on a machine, and for several repos -


I want to create an hgrc file to set the username and password for all the paths on some machines, e.g. The directory does not matter if I am inside, hg clone some_path will always work without any prompt for the username and password (this is for an auto-deployment script). In addition, many repos should work for, not just one.

I followed the instructions and made a file: /etc/mercurial/hgrc.d/deploy.rc

this content is:

  [auth] default.prefix = http: // myrepo default.username = myuname default.password = pwd  

But when I hg clone some_path < / Code> I'm abort: error: refused connection .

What am I doing wrong?

This should work. You can use the hg showconfig to verify that it is actually reading config and that you do not have a connection problem or anything else.

How are you using HG?

In addition, it may be that your .hg / hgrc file is preceded by your global config.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -