multithreading - What happens with this thread after the method finishes? -


In my ASP.NET application, I call the following code at the bottom of the stack:

 < Code> All shared Larkas (VAL person as integer) DID thread as a new system. threading. Thread (new Paramatised ThreadStart (Address of AlarmTread thread)) thread. Start (Person Revenue) End Sub Private Shared Sub Larma_Thread (ByVal Individual Integer) StartaLarm (personId) Thread Sleep (1000 × 30) StoppaLarm (person id) end sub  

While this thread is in progress, the rest of the request is handled and a response is sent to the customer. However, ever since I do not thread anymore. Ebert () or anything like this, and I am very unpopulated with threading in ASP.Net, I worry that I'm opening memory leaks or other threading problems.

After the Larma_Thread has ended, what happens to the thread starting with the code above?

After executing the code of the thread, the thread will be closed and its resources will be retrieved .


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -