Problems when splitting Silverlight App into smaller components -


I have a Silverlight 3 app that has grown significantly over time. That's why I tried to break it in many Smulner applications, which would be dynamically loaded in my main application on demand. But I'm not sure about my VS I go into a strange problem with 2008. When I add a new Silverlight Application project to my solution and the copy of my old main application from my old core app is periodically (twice per day) in this new project, behind the XML files and files The code relaxes their association. When this happens and I try to build this project, the compiler complains that they can not find all CTC buttons such as buttons, labels, etc. in the code behind the files added in the class XAML-file. And the construction definitely fails.

The only solution I have found so far is to add another Silverlight project and transfer all the content from the project it was previously added to. As long as the problem occurs, everything works well for a while but it is not really a solution.

Any thoughts that are here and what can I do?

Best regards, Rock

I have seen problems like this in Silverlight Namespaces on the controls change when you do not change the namespace on the control panel, and if you change the full name of the class in the x: class attribute on the original element of the control, the problem crashes.

Not sure whether it fits your position or not, but this is the only time I have run into similar issues.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -