asp.net - Remove short tag in html 4 validation using aspx -


I'm new to HTML4 assumptions, if I head run = "server" tag

me Getting this error - Error Line 6, Column 82: Characters Data is Not Allowed

... Leashet "Type =" Text / CSS "Media =" All "/>

In Head I have called the CSS files.

So if anyone knows about thin then can help me, how to solve this error? Thanks in advance and my bu Sorry for the English ...

First use it - & lt ;! DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "- // W3C // DTD HTML 4.01 / /" "" then this LINK & lt; href = "style / style.css" rel = "stylesheet" type = "text / css" media = "all" Try & gt;

, then you will get the solution


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -