c# 3.0 - Getting certain rows from list of rows(C#3.0) -


I have a statutable that has 44 rows I

I have changed that list and the rows From the 4th row to the last (i.e. 44th)

I have a program

  IEnumerable & LT; DataRow & gt; LstDr = dt.AsEnumerable (). Skip (4) Move (dt.ows.Count);  

but the output is will not return any results

I am using C # 3.0

Please help Please.

If you want to take everything from the fourth row, Just call T, just need to:

  IEnumerable & lt; DataRow & gt; LstDr = dt.AsEnumerable (). Skip (4);  

What is it when you talk about "output"? What do you get if you call:

  console WrightLine (lstDr.Count ());  

?

How many rows are there in your data table to get started?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -