c# - nhibernate fluent bool to smallint mapping -


In my application I have a boolean property named DisplayConitor. This correspondence type DISPL_INand column type in the database (DB2) is small. The correspondence is as follows: [DisplayIndicator = true, DISPL_IND = 1] and [DisplayIndicator = False, DISPL_IND = 0] Is this possible by using the smallest neurbynet flunes?

After the advice of France, I got to know this. I created a class that represents the NebernateNet user type, which is used for the Boolean type used in a brief type of map:

Public class boolean essencecript: IUserType

mapping For, I added a custom type property and now it looks like this:

Map (x => x.DisplayIndicator, "DSPL_IND"). Custom type & lt; BooleanAsShortType> ();


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -