Chrome extension Page Action JS -


I am trying to create an extension using this document:

Should run a part when the document is ready (load) then run.

This is my manifest.json :

  {"name": "OwnExtension", "version": "0.1", "content_scripts ": [[" Matches ": [" https://my.site.eu/* "]," CSS ": [" styles.css "]," js ": [" Main.js "]}] }  

This is my main.js :

  Warning (10);  

Am I doing something wrong when nothing happens when the page loads in the browser?

Warning () does not work from a content script.

Try the console.log ("hello") and when you see your extension in debug mode, you should see it in the developer panel.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -