Configurability for windows application built in C# -


I am working on a Windows application that was developed in C #. I'm a bit new in the windows world, I want to restrict the number of parallel threads running for this application at any one time. This number can be changed by the user on the beefier machine, what is the best way to configure it and how it can be obtained. I can think of the following methods 1. Use the Configuration Manager to read the configuration values. If the user shows messages to Threads over NA number and gives option to modify the value of N 2. Use register entry?

Thanks in advance! Sam

As Andrew has said in his comment, I'm not sure that this is a good thing .

However, assuming the real question that this is a per user setting, I would like to put it in the config file as a user setting, in this way you will get a default value, but if they Each user can change this if they want to see for details.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -