Database access in Drupal -


I am trying to customize a Drupal 6.x module. The original module does not make any calls to the database, but the customized version needs to pull some data from the database. The query should be with an AJAX call. So I'm trying to get a data provider to call, query the database, and return the results (some JSN).

The data provider requires a link from the database, but I do not want to create a link in the script, but I want to get the script where the DB connection value is stored and include that file. But I have not had any success in finding the file. Where is it located in a specific Doppla establishment?

P.S. I do not want to put it in the Drupal module and _ hook (), ... function to follow all the conventions. I want to make it straight forward and old school.

Database settings should be in the sites /default/settings.php .


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -