java - EAR deployment failed because of Hibernate SessionFactory -


I created a Maven project that includes EJB, Web and ERR modules. But I am not using hibernate in my project. So I can not add hibernate dependencies. I successfully tested my project in JBoss 5, but when I tried to test it in jbis 4.2.3, it failed. It complains about:

  caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: no class loader Found: org.hibernate.SessionFactory at org.jboss.mx.loading.LoadMgr3.beginLoadTask (LoadMgr3 .java: 212) on org.jboss.mx.loading.RepositoryClassLoader.loadClassImpl (org.jboss.mx.loading.RepositoryClassLoader.loadClass on RepositoryClassLoader.java; 21) java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass (Clasloder .java: 248 )  

Also I added the hibernate jar but did not solve the problem. I only use EJB 3.0 and write some web services. What is your suggestion?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -