architecture - What is the best Networking implementation for my application? -


I am in a project planning stance for myself, this is a single and multi-player card game. I would like to track the figures of each person such as world ranking etc. ...

My problem is that I know the best way for clients - server architecture and programming. My original goal was to program everything in C # because I want to be proficient in that language. My original idea was to run a back end server on a back-end database and some kind of hosting on the internet, although it seems expensive for such a small project that it can not make any money or can.

I have tried to search for cloud services, although I am unfamiliar with technology, and I'm not sure that I can make them fit to my needs, especially when most like Google's cloud The more you understand your use of your coding architecture. >

Finally my last problem is that I would like to have an architecture which can be used for different languages ​​so that I can keep it from PC to iPhone, Xbox etc. ...

Does it also have the best advice on architecture and language?

Do I care too much about the costs of architecture and back-end and should I pay attention to running the game in any way?

C # will be a great language, even with framework for iPhone and Xbox , You can write your client card for PC, Xbox and Zune, without changing the code too much. If you are considering the iPhone, then you should consider later, so that you can write C # for the iPhone. You also have that you can use to write a wealthy customer for the web. Therefore, I totally recommend C #, whether to learn or to put it into production later.

To use a server on the Internet, I suggest just installing the version. This way you can run a server separately on your local machine, with a client host To save from paying for After that, when you're ready, you can take it into a web hosted SQL Server instance or you can use MySQL or above only when you're ready.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -